Friday, January 27, 2012

The next items I started making were blankets, bibs and burp cloths. When I was pregnant with my daughter my ex husbands grandmother made me these awesome blankets out of flannel. I used them till both my older daughter and son were toddlers. Later when I got pregnant with my 5 year old I wished I still had some of those blankets. I found this awesome scalloped stitch on my sewing machine and figured out how not only to make the blankets but also bibs and burp cloths. I made a ton for both my two younger boys now ages 4 & 5 and they are still using the blankets. I can personalize these any way you like and am still coming up with new ways now that I'm doing some applique. That is one thing about my work, it seems to get better and better the more I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment