Friday, February 10, 2012

Lookie lookie lookie! I've been busy!!!

I spent the day yesterday with my wonderful daddy. Today I have been busy.
I started off with these cute personalized wash cloths. They are cotton front and soft Minky fabric on the back. These will be sold in sets of 3 for $16.50. They would sure make a baby shower basket.

Next I did this cute pink pillowcase dress. Remember all of my seems are French seems so there are no exposed seems to fray. This one is for my stock and be yours for a discounted price of $19.00 plus shipping. Claim it now before someone else does. :-) This dress is a 3T size.
I cut out a total of 6 dresses. Two I have finished and pictured. I have Newborn (pictured in Alabama fabric) 1- 3month size, 2- 6 to 9 month size and one 12 month size. Watch for the others to pop up. :-) If you are interested in the Alabama dress you will need to email.

Now time to knock some school stuff out and head to bed. Matthew has a basketball game in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment