Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recent Projects

 This is a new purser I'm adding to my line up. This one is large and has a zipper. As usual it has pockets all the way around inside and can have them all the way around outside as well or just on one side. Price for this purse is $35.00. I will be making some adjustments to the measurements on this purse.
Outside pockets is one place I will make adjustments in measurements as well as the band around the bottom. I think the band around the bottom should be bigger or taller and the pockets should be shorter.
 
 

It looks all wrinkly on the inside because of having to turn it inside out. :-)











 This is a recent order. This is my medium purse. Aprox 10 x 10 x 2in deep. Pockets all the way around inside.

I just can't get over this fabric combination. I just love these colors and these fabrics. :-)












 This is a recent order. Size 5 pillow case dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment