Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busy couple of weeks :-)

It has been a busy couple of weeks since showing at the rodeo. :-) I love it when I'm busy. That means lots of smiles are going out the door. :-)

Here is a run down of what has been on my work table. :-)
 This was a special order for three dresses with matching personalized purses. They all turned out so cute!!

 Close up of purse.

 Close up of purse

 Inside of purse. Little girls get the special treatment too. They are lined with pockets inside as well. :-) Nothing but the best for my customers.













Order all ready to!!

 This was a special request. This is a draw string back pack with ruffles across the front. Unless requested I will do these without the ruffles. They are adorable though.


















Sorry for the sideways picture. I fixed it on my computer but when it uploaded it turned back. :-(
These are some bibs a friend of mine wanted me to do. "My Mimi ROCKS" & "My Papaw ROLLS"

















 I had a large order for 4 composition book covers and also had orders for two others. :-)

























No comments:

Post a Comment