Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wow!

Wow! It has really been too long since I've been on here and posted any new pictures. I have been a little busy and this is not all of what I have been working on, just what I still have pics of. :-)


This is a hair bow to go with a dress I did. I was asked to do a dress for a little girl who liked giraffes. I just knew I'd hit the jackpot when I found this pink fabric with giraffe print on it.

 This is a new outfit I'm working on, I don't have this one priced out yet and it will have ruffled pants to go with it. :-)























 This was a special request from someone I knew. She wanted a diaper bag instead of the blanket, bib, and burp cloth sets that I normally do for gifts. It really turned out cute and BIG!!







 I finally got the right bulb for my overhead projector. This is a work in progress and not finished as of yet. I will post more pics once I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment