Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Getting stocked back up - New Dress

Been in the process of getting stocked back up.

I have a new dress pattern, the cutest little A line dress for babies. This pattern covers sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-18 month and 18-24 months.


 This little A line dress is absolutely the cutest thing. This one is 3-6 month size done in green chevron, lined in gray. Bright pink trim along the bottom and appliqued/embroidered cross on the front. This dress is available - $19.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling.
Contact me at my FACEBOOK page or by email at My Email
 Picture of inside if dress and showing trim along the bottom


Below is a close up of the embroidery on the front of the dress.




 This is the same pattern however this dress is a 6-12 month size. It is also available for $19.00 or $20.00 with matching hair bow pictured above.
Contact me at My FACEBOOK page or by EMAIL


Picture of the inside of the dress and the trim around the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment