Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Long Time

Ok Guys! It's been a long while since I've posted on here. I plan on remedying that. I have a ton of stuff to catch you up on. I've added so much to my line up, I can't possibly catch you all up in one post. Stay tuned and over the next few days I plan on adding plenty of pictures and bringing you up to speed.
In the mean time, football season is just around the corner..... ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!
Contact me for custom t-shirts to show your team spirit! Also I have started doing epoxy covered stainless tumblers. (Yeti style cups) These are amazing!!! 20 oz start at $35 and 30 oz start at $45. Since my Face Book page is the most up to date at the moment, feel free to skip right on over and see what all I've been up to and check out these new tumblers!
I look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment